- Customisable applications module providing quick access to your web interfaces (e.g. SABnzb+, SickBeard, or whatever else you want to link to)
- Recently added episodes module – click an episode to play it in XBMC
- Media library browser – browse your movies and TV shows, and click to play in XBMC
- SABnzbd+ module which appears when something is downloading and hides again when finished – shows you what is currently downloading, speed, time/MB remaining, and a progress bar
- Currently playing bar with play/pause/stop controls
- trakt.tv module which shows you what people are saying about the episode or movie that you’re watching, and allows you to add your own shouts (requires a free trakt.tv account)
- Sickbeard module which allows you to browse upcoming episodes (coming soon: the ability to manage Sickbeard from Maraschino)
- Disk space module showing you used/remaining space on your various drives
- Full-screen background image changes to the fanart of what you’re currently watching (optional, can be turned off)
- Customisable from within the application itself – add new modules, rearrange them and modify their settings without touching any settings files!
Check back often for more guides to help you with your HTPC build!