Adds controls and a monitor for a Usenet download daemon to the status bar and makes sending NZB files to the daemon easier
This extension does multiple things to make using SABnzbd much easier:
- Sending downloaded nzb files to SABnzbd
- Sending RSS feeds to SABnzbd
- Right clicking a nzb link will allow it to be sent to SABnzbd
- Adds a widget to the status bar that will pause/resume/open SABnzbd
- Hovering the mouse of the widget shows size, time and speed details on the current download in SABnzbd
- Adds a button next to each report in a search to send it to SABnzbd
- Adds a button at the top of search results to send all checked reports to SABnzbd (Except on nzbmatrix.com)
- Right clicking on a link to a nzb at these sites will allow it to be sent to SABnzbd
Currently, SABnzbd+ is the only supported daemon.
Check back often for more guides to help you with your HTPC build!